​DOMAINE DE FERRAND Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2014

​This fantastic wine from Philippe Bravay comes from vines ranging in age from 60 to 110 years of age. Philippe uses organic growing techniques, limits yields and vinifies traditionally in tank. This wine is usually around 90% Grenache and a field blend for the remaining 10%. As this opens it releases gorgeous aromas of ripe cherries and raspberries woven together with spices, white pepper, floral, lavender, licorice and crushed stones. This is beautifully structured and offers a medium plus body, which is supported by an elegant, silky texture with wonderful balance and concentration of flavor. The finish is long and spicy, framed by bright red fruits which continue to linger on. This is already appealing, but would be best if allowed just a few more years to soften up a bit. (Best 2018-2030) - December, 2016 (JD)

Wine Specifications

  • Report Date: December, 2016
  • Producer: Bosquet des Papes
  • Vintage: 2014
  • Drinking Window: 2018-2030
  • Estimated Value: $50
  • Country: France
  • Region: Rhône Valley
  • Appellation: Châteauneuf-du-Pape
  • Importer: NA

DOMAINE DE FERRAND Chateauneuf du Pape

Find More: Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2014, Châteauneuf-du-Pape Rouge 2014

Go Back To:

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok