LEFT COAST CELLARS Pinot Blanc 'Left Bank' 2014

The 2014 Left Coast Cellars 'Left Bank' Pinot Blanc was aged 70% in stainless steel for seven months while the rest of the wine saw 30% French oak puncheons. This fruity wine begins with aromatics of white peach, orange blossom, and New York apple, with nutmeg accents. There are ripe flavors reminiscent of apple, ripe pear, honeydew melon and hints of cardamom. This shows lively acidity and a strong minerality and astringency. This refreshing wine will cellar well for five years. (Best 2017-2023) - February, 2017 (OB)

Wine Specifications

  • Report Date: February, 2017
  • Producer: Left Coast Cellars
  • Vintage: 2014
  • Drinking Window: 2017-2022
  • Estimated Value: $20
  • Country: United States
  • Region: Oregon
  • Appellation: Oregon
  • Importer:N/Al

Find More: Oregon Report: Vol. II (2014-2015), OREGON 2014

Go Back To:

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information Ok