Walla Walla Vintners Sauvignon Blanc, Walla Walla Valley ‘Les Collines Vineyard’ 2022

Spending 7 months in 80% neutral barrels (the remaining 20% in stainless steel), the 2022 Walla Walla Vintners Sauvignon Blanc Walla Walla Valley carries a pretty platinum yellow color. It sports aromas of tart pear, and the mouth coating entry is very pleasant. Kefir lime, grapefruit and peach are all present on entry. Crisp and clean, it carries ample acidity through the finish, where slight nectarine makes an appearance. The roundness and balance stay consistent throughout. Drink over the next 6 or 7 years
90 $30 2023-2029

United States Washington Columbia Valley, Walla Walla Valley

R. Geresi September, 2023  

Find More: WASHINGTON Vol. VII (2019-2022)

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.